Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Month To Go!!

It's been over a month since my last post...heres a quick recap of why it took me so long: lazy, vacation, sick. There you go.

Here is a quick recap of the last month or so.

Sun, Aug 5th: 13 miles
Sun, Aug 12th: 8 miles....I may have had a mini-breakdown after this run.
Sat, Aug 18th: 10 miles...early morning run before heading to vacation in Vegas
Tues, Aug 21st: 6 miles...ran at the hotel gym
Fri, Aug 24th: 5 miles...ran at hotel gym
*****THEN I GOT SICK***** I was sick for almost two weeks and could not run
Thurs, Sept 6th: 3 miles...first run post sickness was brutal
Sat, Sept 8th: 10 miles...I felt better than on the 6th, but still need to get back to pre-vacation/sickness conditioning.

I've got less than a month until the marathon. I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be in training purposes, but run, walk or crawl I'm going to get over that finish line!!

September is a crazy busy month at work, but I hope to update more frequently as I get closer to the scariest day ever!!

Days till Marathon: 28
Total training miles: 367.85

1 comment: