Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2

Todays training plan was to run 5 miles at a 13:32 pace. Since I had a little falling off the wagon lately with my training, I've made a decision. Until the half marathon in May, the one I origionally set this plan up for, I'm just going to focus on the mileage and not the pace. I'd rather make sure I get the miles in than do it in a certain time.

Since I just did my long run yesterday I was worried about tired legs and getting through the 5 miles. Around mile 3 I could really feel the fatigue setting in, but I powered through and finished the 5 miles in about 1 hour and 10 min. :)

I'm taking tomorrow off, but I'll be back at it on Wednesday.

Days till marathon: 188
Total training miles: 121.8 miles

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I saw you getting your mileage on! Keep up the good work! (By the way, for what it's worth, my goal is jogging 5 miles. I am on my way.)

    ReplyDelete